Uncle Steve

In a random occurrence, Uncle Steve Robinson  (Jari's brother-in-law, married to sister Sarah) came to Korea on a business trip and reached out to us for a quick meet-up prior to pushing North to Seoul. It was a 1 day trip for him and he was busy so we were thrilled he would think to add us to his busy schedule and to go out of his way to see us. I had to work that day but my coworker came in a few minutes early to allow me to head home to spend a little time with Steve.

We decided to go out to eat in the SED (Songtan Entertainment District) which is right outside the main gate of Osan. What better than Korean BBQ for dinner?

I put Charlotte in charge of my phone and wallet and along the way she found a way to make videos. When I found them I decided they were worth keeping. Before you watch them, please note that if you get motion sick very easy then be careful...





Dinner was great, at least for the Adults. I always enjoy eating Korean BBQ. During the dinner, it was Hazel's turn to have fun with the camera. Clearly, she is learning to tilt the camera up so you can see what is going on. 





It really was fun to see Steve again and hope we can meet back up with his family before too long. Family is what matters. 


Comments