Final Moments in Korea

This week has been busy as I wrapped up things at work and we prepared to move. Here are some highlights.


The weather was perfect for some last-minute swimming on base.


Zachary missed our last visit to the pool due to falling asleep.


Charlotte finished up at school. We are happy she was able to learn some Korean. This is her afternoon teacher.


Rain was one of her best friends at school. She was always bringing random gifts for her like her hatchimal. 

Last week at Church
 I am proud to say I added us to google maps and my photos got some google + votes :)


This is Sister Hawks. She was serving a military outreach mission with her husband. Before they were married her last name was Larson and she was my preschool teacher. Small world! (She also helped my parents adopt children from Kazakhstan and lived in our ward for many years.)


We had many friends from Church offer to feed us. I got one picture with the DeWitt family
 Great people. 


One last look at our home. 


We moved out of Jirisan and into Temporary Lodging. Some of us slept well... others not so much
 


Work kept me busy up to the end. Here I am at the entrance/exit to the ER with home in the background. 

Miss Chang was our realtor and she wanted to say goodbye 


Brother Rasmussen who just moved in was our new Oral Facial Maxillary Surgeon. Charlotte just had a little growth pop up on her tongue and he took it off last minute. Thanks! Charlotte was really brave. 


Showing off her wound. 


One last meal: Korean BBQ.


And Ice Cream





Special thanks to JK Berry for helping us out getting to the Bus Station




Off to Germany.
 Wish us luck.

Comments