For Those Far Away

Here are a few pictures of Charlotte for those not close enough to watch her growing. They are fairly random, but I hope you enjoy them.
This was our good morning picture for daddy yesterday. Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa Nielson for the pajamas. (I can't believe she already fits in them!)
Trying out the new bow I'd made her. I think she's not so sure about it. This was about a month ago with her friend Sophie who is 5 weeks younger. This was the first time Charlotte didn't cry while being on her stomach. (Thanks to Hannah and Damaris)
This was the tail end of a concentration face she was making that cracked me up.
Waking up from a nap.
More new pajamas.
Spending time with daddy.
Just relaxing in her Bumbo. This only lasts about 10 minutes before she's had enough, but I'll take what I can get.

Comments

Unknown said…
I love all of them! She is so stinking cute. And it's great to have posts like this - randomness included. We love you and miss you!
Diana said…
Oh, and apparently Ryan was signed in to his account when I posted that. So for clarification purposes... that was from Diana.
ChristopheRobyn said…
What a doll. Charlotte is so cute. Tell her happy 4 month birthday from us. One day we will have to get our girls together for a picture since they share the same birthday.
Diane said…
Those pictures are so precious. I so wish I could just hold her and hug her. Thanks for keeping the pictures coming. And is Fred palming her in that picture of daddy time?
Karla Nielson said…
Love the pictures, and love all your stories and life lessons learned. She and her mom are both beautiful! The one-hand-hold is a Nielson family tradition - Daddy Asa held each of our birth children up by one hand with a precious photo like this one. Keep the photos coming!
Sarra said…
Oh my gosh, she's cute! My favorite is her in her easy chair - the Bumbo.