Fall Photo Shoot

Jari and I love fall. It is hard to beat the crisp air, the cool temperatures that beg you to wear a sweater and cuddle yet warm you up when you stand in the sun. And of course the best part is the changing leaves and colors that inspire you constantly. 

Usually this kind of fall lasts only 2 weeks here but God was good to us and extended the season long enough for me to see it (I was traveling for work during the time I had anticipated the magical changes described). So one Sunday after our church meetings we decided to go snap a few photos. 




Camille can be expressive when she wants to be.



And Charlotte can be sassy. 



 



One good looking family. I was so happy to be home again and share this moment with them


So as not to lose out on a single moment we went for a walk that night just to enjoy the colors.



Comments