Erin and Rebecca come to Germantown


We were delighted to have some family with us for the Holidays. Erin and Rebecca came into town and we had a fun evening together. We spent the next day watching movies, eating, and hanging out together. Unfortunately Rebecca had to leave after a day or two, but we had some fun seeing the sights with Erin. We went to the Holocaust Memorial but could not take pictures there. I posted some pictures of some of the things we did during Erin's visit on our Picasa page. Check them out if you'd like.

Comments

Sarra said…
How exciting! That vacation looked like a lot of fun - except the fallen tree part. If it's any consolation, I was left alone to ring in the new year too because Steve was out of town at work, and my kids were in bed. No party, no excess food, no guests, no games......lame.
I know how you feel. No party, virtually no guests...lame ;)
Jari was acting like an old lady (she said I could say that) and went to bed at 9:30. I don't really blame her. I was reading a book...
Princess said…
nice blog freddy! i knew you would figure it out, i didn't doubt you one bit!
Johnsons'
Rich Petrie said…
There have been a few times where there was no party worth going to, and no one to share the moment with. Calling it a new year early was the best option. Oh well.