A Blog About Us

So... after four months of viewing blogs from all our family and friends who have kids, Fred and I concluded that we have no good reason to blog since we are quite obviously, childless. That is until I talked to my good friend Janine, who has a brilliant ability to see depth in every aspect of life. Even the mundane. And I realized that my life with Fred has been pretty amazing. It's just all about perspective. So I guess the goal in the ensuing months and years (should my attention span on this project hold out that long) is to give you a true glimpse into our lives and show you what life is like through our eyes.
On that note - I have nothing great to share today. Just a picture of Fred and me the first week we arrived and were preparing for the step into medical school.

And another picture of how we feel now that we've been through a year of medical school.

But really we're loving it! ;)

Comments

proud parents said…
I love it!

(Don't stop blogging!)
Daniel said…
You don't look like you've aged at all!
Jari said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hollie said…
You are too funny! And yes, you guys are experiencing so much and still have ingteresting things to share even though you don't (yet) have any kids. I wish we could have had a honey moon period... enjoy it!!
Janine said…
Okay...things I have missed since you have been gone. First, Your sense of humor. I was totally expecting some story or thought after that amazing intro and I get...so on that note, nothing is happening...and a picture. I laughed out loud. No, I will not write the teenage text code: lol. Second, you cut your hair. I didn't know that. Third, you visited Jameston. Missed that one too. See so many things I have missed because we talk about once every four months. I love you. Keep up the fun posting. Just post what's inside of you. Even if you think no one is listening or reading, I probably am.
Diane said…
That was funny! Thanks for the laugh.
Sarra said…
I'm with Janine. I really did laugh out loud when I read this. And Steve asked me what I was laughing at, so of course I shared. He didn't really laugh (just got back from Dallas and has the worst canker sore in the world, so he's tired and not prone to laughing) but he did say it was pretty funny.
I love the picture representations of your lives. Hilarious!