Fred's Post

Day 5 -

I told Fred it was his turn to post. He told me to do the following...

...then said - "Target is better than Wal Mart."

And it's true. Here the Wal Mart is run by strictly non American residents who take a test to ensure that they can't speak English. They reset the store once a month so nobody, including employees, knows where anything is and they have a strict policy to not make eye contact with anyone. They have 4,000 registers but only two open at a time which make the lines horrendous. This is a little bit of a shock becuase I would think no one would shop at a store like this. Darn their low prices.

Comments

Diane said…
I laughed through the whole post (in spite of being short) because it is SO true. It's sad how true it is. It must be a storewide policy to be like they are in your area.
Although I tend to agree with you, I can't bash Walmart too much because my husband now works for them in their auditing department. Lucky for us, he isn't the one responsible for all the problems you were stating.
Sarra said…
I LOVE IT! I like Target better than Walmart too, for pretty much the same reasons that you said. I was so happy to learn that, here where we live in Colorado, we live next to a Target, not a Walmart.