TODAY

Day 9 - Today I enjoyed an hour of reading in the sunshine with a cool breeze and birds for companions. Today I was grateful for a tiny house when I decided to vacuum before Fred came home and it took me less than 20 minutes. Today I renewed my ever-present goal of writing in my journal after several months break. Today I took time to reflect on my life, to enjoy some of my accomplishments, and contemplate some of my desires. Today Fred took the first of several finals to finish his second year of medical school! Today I briefly considered killing the neighbor's yappy dog, and then thought better of it. (Still working on the patience thing.) Today I made a list and crossed things off as I completed them. (Shout out to my mom) Today I made an entire dinner from scratch and had it completed within 5 minutes of my projected time! Today I'm grateful for friends who always seem to be around even if they're far away.

Comments

Diane said…
You had a really good day! I especially was pleased about the list. It made my heart sing. :) Today I started cutting the elastic for my business. :)
Hollie said…
Not too shabby. I am totally jealous of weather nice enough to read outside.