Yay for Rebecca!

Post 20

So, in case you haven't read Rebecca's recent blog post, she graduated from her latest military training and was named salutatorian. (I think that sounds way cooler than saying she was second in her class). Since she graduated and then had to leave Maryland immediately to get down for school in Virginia which she was already two weeks late for, Fred, Erin and I made a dinner for her to congratulate her on her success. It was delicious! Steak, spinach salad, sauteed mushrooms, potatoes, asparagus, and apple juice.

This is Rebecca with her congratulatory dinner all ready to eat.


Here's the sister picture. I don't think I showered this day, and I'm wearing Fred's shirt. At least my sisters are cute, and there is a bit of a family resemblance in all of us...so that counts for something.

Anyway, yay for Rebecca. She's been working hard to accomplish a lot and she's done a great job.

Comments

Diane said…
That's quite a dinner, and I just want to know if Rebecca actually ate everything on her plate. How fun for you all!
proud parents said…
I need Pete's blog addy please!
Sarra said…
That looks fabulous! I'm super jealous that I could not be there to celebrate too. But congratulations to Rebecca! Again!