Big Cheese!

 

Charlotte is related to me (for those who doubted, she is too cute and sweet to make that real obvious). What this means is that she does not like smiling for the camera. The one exception to this is if she can see herself (does not get that from me). This is mostly because she really really loves herself. This is my attempt to get Charlotte to smile for a picture at church. I held up my phone under the camera of the nursery leader who was trying to take a picture of Charlotte. I hoped this would help her smile.



 She was whimpering a little so I teased her in front of the camera. It did not warm her up. So we got a very flat expression from her. Better than the shot of the little boy with the runny nose who may have had a nose bubble in his picture...




 So we tried again in another room with just us. No other cameras competing for attention and her interest started to perk up a bit.






 A little more coaching for that big cheesy smile she does so well. Just a little bit more...






Getting closer...








And closer...








Big Cheese! We love this little girl and she loves herself too. Happy Sunday everyone.

Comments

PapaLarry said…
What a fun pictorial progression! These are great shots. Thanks for sharing them! We miss that little monkey for sure.
Diana said…
Love it! She is so cute!