Exercise

Exercise has always been an important element of our lives in this house. Like her parents, Charlotte has developed a love for running and has even run .42 miles without stopping all by herself. It's not hard to see the source of her propensity to run when you consider that she has accompanied Fred and I on countless runs from the time even before she was born.  However, running is the main source of our exercise and consequently she isn't exposed to a lot of other forms. So when she decided to show Fred and I how to do push ups, I decided we had to get it on video.
 
 
I would just like to note that I NEVER do push ups, so she didn't learn this from me...

Comments

Hollie said…
Haha! She is a cutie! Caleb likes to workout with us too. We do running and he likes the biggest loser work out videos. Maybe you guys should diversify....
Diana said…
Hahahaha I love it! She is so stinking cute! (I wish I had inherited that love for running.)