The Comparison Goes Public

I have been told on four separate occasions that Hazel looks like "the bad guy from the 5th Element". On two of the occasions I was told this by people I know and love. On the other two occasions I barely knew the accusers. Frankly, I didn't have a clue who they were talking about, but after the fourth inference I decided I'd better check this guy out. Here is what I found:






What can I say? She would make an adorable evil, industrial, element-searching hireling. 
I'll keep her.

Comments

Diane said…
This just made me laugh! I never knew a villain could be so cute. I just have to say that the 5th Element dude is creepy, but Hazel is totally awesome. :)
Diana said…
Hahahahaha! Hazel is the most adorable thing ever. I agree with Diane - the 5th element guy is creepy, and Hazel couldn't be farther from it. She is gorgeous and adorable. But this is pretty funny. ;)
So cute! I do see the resemblance actually.