Sisters, Sisters, There Were Never Such Devoted Sisters

This morning I woke up just a couple minutes after 6 to my girls "talking" in the bedroom. "no.yes.no.yes.No.Yes.No.Yes.NO.YES.NO.YES. NOOOO.YEEES.NOOO.YEEES.NOOOO!!!YEEEES!!!!!NOOOO!!!!YEEEES!!!!!" No matter how many times I explain to Charlotte that not she or anyone else can change Hazel's mind about anything, she still insists on trying to argue with her, usually using only one of the previous two words depending on her arguing point of view.
 
At least they let me sleep in until 6 today. The following is just a photo dump to remind me that sometimes my girls do get along. One day I'll make a resolution to figure out how to operate a real camera and we won't be dependent on my poor quality phone camera and photo skills.





 



 





Comments

Sarra said…
I'm so happy that my children allow me to sleep in until 7. Usually. On the flip side, I am still up once or twice a night to calm a fussy baby. :\

Also. You have cute kids. :)
Sarra said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
So cute! 6! I am so sorry. I thought 7 was bad and complain in my mind when they are up at 6:45.
Diana said…
I love these girls!!!