Little Boy Blue

While texting Daniel Petrie this morning about how nice my experience with heated floors has been in Korea (the first time this morning), I ignored Zachary for about 1-2 minutes while he was sitting at my feet, happy.

Then I noted an odd color on the floor... Yes, Zachary discovered one of the girls' markers on the floor, uncapped. I suppose it tasted good by how his mouth looked. At least it made him happy. 

Gratefully it is the washable kind though his hands will likely be blue for a while yet.

The final picture reflects my feelings about Charlotte's and Hazel's ability to clean up after themselves. They are young so I will just let this go. Pick and choose your battles right? And there is enough child raising warfare in our house that a momentary truce seems reasonable.

Comments

Diane said…
Oh, the joys of parenthood! Love the post as it made me laugh and brought back memories. It's fun to see the delights of discovery happening in the next generation. :)