A10

I don't comment about work much. I should say that I am grateful for my job. I work with great people. The ER has been a learning experience for sure.

We did get the chance to break away from the hospital and take a group photo. In the future I will post it. For now here are some pics of a really cool airplane that has been in the news.

Jari and I were thinking about how much money is spent of war or preparation for war. Sad really. We look forward to the day Christ comes and men learn war no more.

For now enjoy the gun show.

Comments

PapaLarry said…
I'm with you on looking forward to Christ's reign in peace. But until that time, we are very glad here in Boise (Gowen Field) that the plan to retire the Warthogs has been postponed as that is the plane supported by the local Air Guard (Richard and formerly, Kaila). It is an impressive bit of machinery and provides a huge morale boost for those ground troops who rely on its power, maneuverability, and ability to stay engaged for relatively long periods of time over a target.