A Long Time Ago in a Theater Far Far Away

Earlier this week while taking laps in the car around the Osan BX waiting for Jari I noted the marquee at the theater stating Star Wars 7 was playing Saturday @ 1900. I had Saturday off from work so with a bit of luck (and mostly kindness from Amber and John Stacey as our last minute babysitters), we made our way to the theater.

After an amazing dinner of cheap mall quality food at the BX we bought our tickets for the movie of the century.

10 minutes later we were watching Deadpool. What?!?! I walked out and asked for a refund. The manager had already closed the cashier till and offered a gift certificate. I collected Jari and returned for my "gift certificate."

Not sure, do you think they will let me cash it in? It was too funny to refuse. No this was not my receipt. Do people really pay that much for snacks? 


For now I guess Star Wars and I are just not meant to be. And for the record, we checked the marquee again (twice) and we were not wrong. Lame and disappointing at least on part of the movie. But I formed a good memory with my best friend Jari so it was worth it in the end. 

Comments