No Reservations

Hazel amazes me. It really does not matter what we are eating she will try it. While at the EMart today (equivalent of Super Target) with the kids (Jari was hosting a baby shower at our place, and yes it stressed her out to socialize with 17 people all at once) we decided to grab some bulgogi.
While Zachary was pounding the rice and beef, and Charlotte biding her time till her chocolate snack, Hazel saw no reason to waste time and grabbed a huge spoon full of bean sprout kimchi with red pepper paste. I expected her to look at me in disgust but nope. She just packed it away. In asking her if she liked it she casually said, "Well, not really. It was a little spicy." Amazing. I hope she keeps up that great attitude towards food. Love her.

Comments

PapaLarry said…
Wow! What a trooper. She just cracks me up when I think about her facial expressions. Miss you guys.
Daniel said…
Love it, I am envious of the opportunity you have to indulge in the authentic Korean cuisine.