Mustache March

The month came and went and another mustache did as well. Here are some pictures of the fruits of my labors.  It was sad to shave but on the upside, Jari will kiss me again!!!


Week 1 on nights in the ER. Time to think about the greatness of the mustache.


Sweet Hazel sporting her own smoothie mustache. 


One night after Jari vocalizing her disdain for the mustache, Hazel declared, "Dad I just  think your mustache is so handsome!" Thanks love.


This is a mustache after wearing my gasmask for an hour and a half in full chem gear. Yuck. we will call it "Mustache in the Trenches"



Day 13. Charlotte decided to join the fun one Sunday afternoon. 


The packing our house and moving to base mustache.


Mustache Men of the ER! L->R Andrew Shahan, Cliff Nolt, TJ Ski.


I do have to admit that I didn't make it to March 31st. Perhaps a mustache conditioner and wax would help make it less itchy. 

The highlight and most awkward moment of the month came when my realtor here in Korea saw me and said, "Oh Fred you have a mustache. It looks sexy." I'm just going to assume that phrase doesn't quite translate across cultures... So in spite of Jari's hatred of my mustache, it has officially been labeled as 'sexy.'

Comments