Bada Marathon

Jari and I traveled to Seoul today for the Bada Marathon. Race packets came with socks  
and a hat. How fun is that? 


Jari ran the half. I tackled the full. 


She loves her picture taken about as much as I do.


A few hours later we had finished and were feeling good. And the reward for finishing? A box of goodies consisting of a soda, butter crackers, a cheap danish, and dried anchovies!


Jari ran a 1:56 and helped a older gentleman keep going. Very proud of her. 
I finished in 3:22. Not a personal record but close. 

The Yellow Dust was in full effect so I spent a good amount of time sneezing and blowing my nose. Nasty stuff that Yellow Dust.


It was a hot day and I am glad we finished when we did. 

Thanks, Jari for being my best friend and letting me run all I did to train for this race. You are the best. I am sure glad to have you by my side. And I am really proud of your hard work in raising kids and running 2 half marathons in 2 weeks. You are amazing. 
 

Comments

Hollie said…
You guys are crazy! We love 5ks and I am trying to work myself up to doing a 10k, but a half? Awesome job Jari! And a full, yeah that's just crazy. :)