A Random Independence Day

Here are some pics of our Independence Day. I am back on nights again so Church was a challenge but we made it through. Here at Osan AFB they had fireworks on Sunday night so several people in the ward met on top of the parking garage for a BBQ. Then we waited for the fireworks while the kids ran around.


Here is Zachary with Dave Weller. I am pretty sure he loves him more than he loves me because he always goes to him or tries to get out of my arms and into his. Gratefully Dave is really good about it.


Fireworks started at 9:30. Not sure how the kids stayed awake that long.


The next day I went for a run:  

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/1240298224?share_unique_id=2

I got SOAKED by the rain as well as by a truck that passed by and sent a tidal wave of nasty street water over me. But it was fun. 

After dropping Charlotte off at school we went to eE mart for lunch.



I found these Korean rice flour balls that have a sugary liquid in them. Still not sure what they are called but they are yummy.


Finally! Today we got Zachary on camera doing his favorite Stink Bug position. 


Oh, nothing says America like donuts - even if they are Korean. 

After breaking up several fights we are finally able to sit on the couch... oh wait, not yet, Hazel needs me again. 

Comments

Karla Nielson said…
Are these fireworks set off on Osan AFB? Photos are awesome. Such great, unique experiences...and food! We love you all!