Crafting Day at School

Charlotte's school invited the parents to come to join in some crafting of sorts.


First up was making a juice concentrate from what I think were green plums. You poke holes in them and layer them in sugar. It's called Maesil.


I've been told it sits for up to a few months before it's ready. Some say it isn't alcoholic...I guess we will see.


Here we are working with clay.


After it cooks and is painted it is a toilet paper dispenser.


Finally was the making of "Car Salad"
I'm glad they are good at explaining things with their hands or I would have been lost. 


We basically made a salad of raisins, carrots, mayo, and other veggies and then carved out the bread and turned it into a car.




And here was the evaluation. Having no idea what anything meant I just copied others' papers.

Comments