Clothing

 I have 5 posts upcoming but am not yet ready to put them together.  Just wanted to quickly share a memory and a thought. Our washing machine broke so I offered to do a load of clothes tonight. I figured running clothes might be an easy way to start... 1.5 hours later I finally had them hanging. There was a secondary goal here tonight though: determine how long it will take to drip dry. Why? In the future, I hope to complete a long week-long run where I pack my running backpack and wash  a set of clothes each night in the hotel room. If they dry quickly like I hope, then 2 sets of clothes will be sufficient. I hope to do this in Germany if my work takes me there.

The downside was that a single load of clothes took 1.5 hours to process. It reminded me of my time in Venezuela where I had to wash everything by hand for 2 years. I loved the smell but did not care for how long it took. It was nice to remember that. I have been blessed.

Comments