Christmas 2021 Photo Shoot

Each Christmas, after church, Jari has had us take a phone next to the Christmas tree at home. We have not done this every year but the last few I think this is the case. This year did not go so smooth but family photos rarely do. 




While Jari si photogenic that does not mean that I am or that I can master the selfie well enough to capture us



Hazel was not having it. Actually, it is all about her teeth. She does not like her smile so she will not smile with her teeth (unless by accident) and so she looks like she is not really smiling. I cannot blame her , I hated it when mom used to ask me to smile with my teeth. For me it was not about my teeth but it just felt so forced and I could not figure out how to smile and make it look natural. 

We begged her to smile, but clearly it made it worse. 


Wish I had a focused picture of her because she is a beautiful girl.








Hazel did her best but gave up on the rest of us for the silly shot


Comments