Reindeer Yoga

When Dad went home to Utah, we welcomed in Necia and what better way to say welcome to Alaska than doing Yoga with Reindeer? This is a unique thing to do in Fairbanks and there is only one location to do this: The Running Reindeer Ranch. 

I think the photos are worth a 1,000 words, so my comments are brief

 

The deer were sill sheading their thick winter hair.


They asked us to wear masks when going in and out of the area as apparently Reindeer are susceptible to COVID-19 though I am not sure they ever get real sick or have any threat to life...? 


Baby-anything is always cute: Dogs, bunys, cats, humans... And the skin was so soft!







 

I actually really like yoga when led by an instructor. I find that when I do it by myself I can do about 10-15 minutes. But when led by an instructor I can joyfully engage for an hour. 






I really wish Charlotte could have come but she was at girls camp. I suppose there is next year prior to moving. 

Truly a cool experience, one I would repeat any time. 



Comments